As an extension of our front-line call center teams, BrightKey
offers customized back-office donation processing often
referred to as caging or lock box operations. Leveraging
extensive knowledge of our client’s membership and customer
programs, BrightKey not only deposits donation funds on our
client’s behalf but also corrects records after exceptions to
automated processing. BrightKey’s white-glove approach
ensures that every piece of donor information is touched,
documented, and updated in preparation for the next
Key Program Features
- Top-of-the-line equipment and software for automation processing
- Image repository for checks and remittances
- High-tough processing of exception and donor demographics
- Customized file creation for financial institutions and donor/customer databases
- Same day — 24-hour turnaround
- Post Office retrieval and management
- Secure processing areas, accessible only by authorized personnel
- Video surveillance in processing areas
- Compliance with PCI Security Council standards, including retaining no personal credit card information and redaction applications
A prestigious memorial museum with numerous direct mail
programs and year round fundraising efforts turned to
BrightKey to support the processing of their high volume of
donation returns to include major and planned giving
programs. The museum had experienced significant delays in
the processing of remittances in their previous solution. In
addition, the museum was often having to correct donor
records due to inaccurate application in the donor database.
Understanding that their donor base is the leading contributing
factor to the museums success, it was important to identify a
partner with not only a cost effective and timely solution, but
also the expertise to understand the nuances of their donor and
major giving programs.
Making donation and payment processing one component of a seamless customer experience:
- Knowledge of products and services leads to accurate documentation of donations and updated demographics.
- Mastery in over 30+ different CRM’s donor management systems, and proprietary softwares with the ability to train and document procedures in any software application.
- Experience with direct mail return volumes in upwards of 20,000 a month and millions of dollars in revenue.
- Expertise in handling complex membership and customer tiers.